ESquare DNA60 by Lost Vape
The Lost Vape ESquare DNA60 TC Box Mod marks the return of the beautiful craftsmanship from the ESquare series, presenting one of the first Evolv’s DNA 60 platform with a maximum wattage of 60W powered by dual 18650 batteries for one of the best balance between performance functionality, size, and designs.
The architectural structure emulates the precision machining and creative designs of Lost Vape, maintaining the stringent quality and simple design language from the original ESquare, with a wide range of battery cover panels such as wood carbon fiber, and abalone.
The device is powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), allowing for a great balance ratio between weight, durability, and handling for a truly ergonomic device. Internally, the stylish device is one of the first to feature Evolv’s latest vaulted technology of the DNA 60 chipset, implementing a range of 1 to 60W with 85% output efficiency rating, comprehensive temperature control with a wide range of heating elements, and couple with Escribe software for unmatched versatility and customization for advanced users.
Combining one of the most intelligent onboard chip within a solid, exceptional chassis, the ESquare DNA 60 TC Box Mod by Lost Vape is sure to be one of the most illustrious output device in the compact segment.
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.25ohm
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Signature Square-Shaped Design
- Striking Battery Cover Panels – Wood, Carbon Fiber, Abalone
- Highly Responsive Adjustment Buttons
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Patented Evolv DNA 60 Chipset
- Upgradeable Escribe Software
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Preheat Functionality
- Reverse Polarity
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection